Happy New Year, Everyone! I know — it’s been a long time coming… and you have been waiting patiently for a new post… well, I can’t start the year off without looking back at 2011… this post will be some personal highlights of 2011… because after all — things should begin and end with people you love… next week I will be posting 2011 highlights from my favorite sessions, so be sure to come back =) Enjoy & happy Friday!
2011 I loved…
1) Celebrating our one year anniversary in St. Augustine…
2) Spending lots of quality time with my family… (10 flights in all)
3) Quitting teaching and becoming a full time photographer!
4) Attending 2 of Zach & Jody Gray’s photography workshops — in Michigan & in Nashville!
5) Hiring a graphic designer (Jason of 2BlokesDesign) to rebrand and design my new website!
6) Doing a styled wedding shoot with J. Morgan Flowers and Kiss the Planner!
7) Enjoying lots of sister time!
8) Purchasing all new lighting equipment & camera gear of my dreams!
9) Celebrating Christmas with both families!
10) Meeting new amazing people and friends!